Affiliates Terms & Conditions
The following are not allowed for affiliates to engage with unless prior consent is given from PPNG Enterprises Ltd or Celebrate or Hallmark Celebrate or any related entities.
- Pay-per-click advertising
- Direct Brand ads, keywords or URLs. Affiliates are required not to advertise brand names, or misspellings of, or keyword phrases including the brand name or web address.
www.bloggersparadise.com/celebrate-shop - ALLOWED
www.celebrateshops.co.uk –NOT ALLOWED
Affiliates may not put the Party Pieces website into frames or use masked URLs.
If you need any queries or suggestions about our affiliates program please contact us email@example.com.
All commissions offered are on UK sales excluding VAT, delivery costs and any discounts given. The level of commission is highlighted in your account dashboard. PPNG Enterprises Ltd reserves the right to change commission levels without notice.
Transactions not eligible for commission are those that have been:
- Cancelled by the customer
- Payment method has been declined
- An order has been terminated
- Affiliate achieved sale through means that breach our T&Cs
Only marketing, images and ads supplied by us can be used for promotion of the affiliates program. Amendments to that provided is not allowed. If you require bespoke marketing please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Affiliates are required not to engage in any Pay-per-click advertising for Party Pieces.
PPNG Enterprises Ltd will not be held responsible if unrecorded commissions happen as a result of any website down time. Planned or unplanned.
Celebrate reserve the right to amend these T&C with immediate effect.